Richard “Richy” Terri || 18 || Original Member
- Enrollment: Has been a student since elementary.
- Writer’s Enrollment: Got caught smoking and was sent to Writers’ Club along with Oliver Wayde.
Born in London, Richard Terri is know to be the principal’s son. Edmund Terri, his father, is a kind-hearted man with a horrible wife who left him and his son only three years after Richard was born. Edmund is a master at business and became one of the most richest men in town. Falling in love with the idea of a school developing the youth to better the future, he became the principal and wanted his son to become a great man. But little did he know, Richard only grew up to be king of the rebels.
Always feeling as if he’s been stripped away of his freedom, Richard—otherwise known as Richy—sought out to be the rebel of all rebels. He loves his father but believes too much in the idea of a carefree life that he refuses to be a good kid. During the summer of his sophomore year, he ran away from home and met an underground graffiti artist. Richard fell in love with the artwork on the walls; and when he came back to his prestigious and rich lifestyle, he showed up with gauges in his ears and two full-sleeve tattoos and brought along a few hobbies—graffiti and smoking. He is known to be the bad boy around Ernest Academy, but never really seems to get caught. People think it’s because his father is the principal, but in reality, he’s just really good at getting away with doing bad things. Richard was initially friendly, but after he realized no one at Ernest wanted to approach him, he stopped being friendly to people who obviously didn’t want to get to know him. Richard is definitely someone you’d call, “young, rich, and wild.”
- Uses his British accent to get girls and to get away with everything he does.
- Carefree and independent.
- Rides his motorcycle everywhere.
- Loves drinking coffee and staying awake.
- Jane Hart: Is basically friends with benefits with Jane, and sees her as nothing more.
- Analy Davis: Loves how Analy is so innocent and is strongly attracted to her good girl image.
- Oliver Wayde: Dragged Oliver into the Writers’ Club and likes to fool and mess around with him.
Richard is portrayed by Ash Stymest and is currently open.