Adrian Morse || 19 || Vice President of Writers’ Club
- Enrollment: Had been at Ernest since the first grade, but was held back a year due to enrollment issues.
- Writers’ Club Enrollment: Joined his junior year. Analy got him interested in writing and decided to try it out.
Adrian grew up without the presence of his family, and quite frankly liked it that way. Although his family name name ensued the fact that he belonged to a famous importing business, he simply did not let it go to his head. However, despite the presence of his older sister, Arya, he fell into the smoking habit at a young age and began to act recklessly; partying, drinking, and sleeping were the primary functions of his day. But things changed for the better when Arya left to attend Stanford University, leaving him to contemplate his reckless life all by himself.
Without his sister to guide him, he turned to the school in hopes of finding someone to confide in. And that was when he met Analy. She broke through his intimidating exterior and found the all-around nice guy underneath, exposing him to the wonders of writing. Being the second member to the club, he took the position of vice president and dutifully completed the tasks given to him by Analy. To this day, he remains the vice president and is excelling well as so.
In a nutshell, Adrian proves to be a mess of contradictions. He is unsociable despite having a kind heart. His appearance is intimidating and seemingly cold-hearted, but he’s quite the opposite (though he likes that others think he’s intimidating). Adrian seems mysterious, but is actually very simple. He doesn’t like anything too complicated, and is very realistic. He knows about everyone and their stories through the gossip circulating around school, which meant he never failed to be at the right place at the right time. People say they come to him because his presence is equivalent to that of background noise; it’s just there.
- Likes to smoke and drink occasionally, but off of school grounds to avoid complications.
- Favorite time of day is just when the sun rises & sets.
- Takes a strange pleasure in watching underwater sea creatures because of it’s complexity of being calm but dangerous at the same time.
- Rarely takes risks in fear of messing up.
- Analy Davis: Had a fling and lost their virginity to one another. Adrian cares for Analy even though he acts like he doesn’t like her anymore. He is unaware that Analy is in love with him.
- Jane Hart: Has strong sexual feelings for Jane. Adrian finds her stunningly beautiful but doesn’t know her too well, so he restrains himself until he gets the chance to know her.
- Oliver Wayde: Acts like Oliver’s older brother and cares for him. He advises him in some situations and often keeps him out of trouble.
Adrian is portrayed by Ezra Miller and is open.